Corporate Worship after ‘Freedom Day’
On Monday 19 July 2021 aka ‘Freedom Day’, England lifted many of its remaining Covid restrictions, along with a note to remain cautious of its implications. With this in mind, Morning Worship on Zoom has now ceased until further notice. We have returned to meet in person for Morning Worship at Emmanuel Church in Old Town at 10:30am. Below are some practical expectations.
- You will NOT need to book a place but we will keep a record of attendance so please either use the QR code on the door if you have a smart phone, or give your name to the Leader on duty in the foyer.
- Mask-wearing will not be compulsory but obviously you may wear one if you wish.
- Singing will be permitted; hymn books will not be used but the words will be projected on to the screen. For those who have trouble reading from a screen, large print hymn books will be available.
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
- When you enter the sanctuary you are asked to go to your seat and remain seated (apart from standing up to sing!) – please do not walk about talking to others.
- No collection will be taken but there will be a plate at the door for a retiring offering
- Refreshments will NOT be served after the service.